[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Poll of Hispanics on Immigration Reform (they support border enforcement)

Interesting results.  It is true the vast majority support immigration reform and a path to citizenship for those who are here illegally, but 60% of them support stronger border enforcement.

So while I support Republicans walking away from the Schumer Craprehensive Plan, Republicans would be wise to say they are doing so because of weak border enforcement (which is the truth).  And it is not just the border, 40% of illegals do so by over staying visas.  The way to deal with that is to set up a system of tracking exit visas via bio metric data.

Update:
TOM:  U.S. Senate or insane asylum...
Support for Senate Craprehensive Immigration bill collapsing...
Racial politics and George Zimmerman...
Will White Hispanics Riot if Zimmerman is found guilty?  

h/t:  Blogmocracy on the poll.  

3 comments:

  1. This was known last year and for the last few years.

    As I said at the other place a couple of times, I think what's happening is the RINOs are making common cause with the Demos against the Tea Party.

    And, yes, I think it eventually ends up blowing up in their faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am for greater immigration, I just do not like how it is going now. So to that extent Marco Rubio and I are in agreement. What I disagree about it doing in the manner the Democrats are proposing. This is no fix, all it does it create a bunch of new Democrats and increases burden on public benefits. It is dumb and short sighted.

      It is like the Democrats are telling these Republicans, give me your dime and I will give you a bigger nickel. And these idiots are trying to tell us what a great deal this is.

      Delete
    2. If you want it fixed, go back to '65 before Teddy Kennedy loused it up.

      Start from there, and fix what needs to be fixed, but, as with so many other things, everything Teddy Kennedy did has to be undone as a precondition.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.