[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Free Jahar Tsarnaev Supporters demonstrating at Boston Courthouse...

Liberalism  Leftism* is a mental disorder. This story is actually over reported that what actually occurred today. There was only a dozen of so insane supporters of Jahar Tsarnaev protesting today out side the federal courthouse where he was being arraigned (there were probably more press there).  But the real story is not that there were a dozen insane people on the streets of Boston (there are lots of other insane people in Boston)--but that these protestors were unmolested and not pummeled by angry Boston residents. And rightly so, let them demonstrate and show their true craven natures to the rest of us. They should be mocked or ignored.


They sort of remind me of #FreeKate supporters.

* see comments.

Update:

JULY 10, 2013

ROSE AND VALERIE, SCREAMING FROM THE GALLERY: “Dzokhar Must Go Free.” The judge did not agree. “Dzhokhar was taken away in a white prison van right after the hearing.”

7 comments:

  1. How many of these nitwits know somebody who was there?

    Is it because he looks like one of the Arab "boys" that followed O'Toole through the desert in "Lawrence"?

    I'd ask, "How stupid are these people?", but I'm afraid I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how he feels about getting so much support from the Drag Queen community?

    (I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like from the first photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should say leftism, if only not to insult classical liberals (who I have much respect for and who I share much in common with).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely correct. A true Liberal will listen to all sides; he doesn't dismiss the Conservative out of hand, but he's also open to new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking they were paid to protest - nothing more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then by whom? Who paid these marxist whores to protest?

      Delete
  6. AFAICT from the dude's poster, he blames Bush.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.