[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, June 17, 2013

Marco Rubio, you disappoint us...

Marco, The Blogfather is disappointed...
I know it was you, Fredo Marco.  You broke my heart. You broke my heart!
I could support the right sort of immigration reform (I agree something should be done to fix the status quo).  But going back to Hippocrates, if you are trying to cure a problem first do no harm. This latest effort is harmful and wrong for the country (let alone Republicans). Being lectured by Democrats (and Lindsay Graham) on how this will save the GOP should be a signal how bad this bill is for the GOP

Save us from the GOP elites.  

DrewM at AoSHQ debates Paul Ryan...
Protein Wisdom: How about using border security money and spending it on immigrant healthcare!
Protein Wisdom: Mark Levin lets loose...
What John McCain's dishonesty tells us about Craprehensive Immigration Reform.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.