[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, June 14, 2013

Jeb Bush is an idiot...

Sweet Jesus save us from the GOP elites...
Let me explain something:  I am pro immigration.  I am all for encouraging young, talented, educated people to come the United States of America.  I would not describe them as fertile, but young people do tend to be fecund (which is good we need more young married couples having kids and raising them).  I support expanded legal immigration, focused on assimilation.  I would encourage the best and brightest from around the world to come here.  There are, however, some parts of the world I would view immigration from skeptically.

There is a huge difference between that and rewarding about 13 million illegal immigrants with a jump started path to citizenship.  And then giving them the ability to bring in another 30 million or so family members.  I oppose that.  And Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan, you disappoint me.

As for bringing Syrian refuges?  Really?  I suspect soon enough we are going to have to save the remaining Arab Christians in that part of the world.  I have a feeling Obama is not taking about them.

Update:
If Kos, Schumer and Obama are for Craprehensive Immigration Reform, how is this good for conservatives?
Sarah Palin gentle corrects Jeb Bush
Protein Wisdom: Mark Levin lets loose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.