Friday, June 14, 2013

Jeb Bush is an idiot...

Sweet Jesus save us from the GOP elites...
Let me explain something:  I am pro immigration.  I am all for encouraging young, talented, educated people to come the United States of America.  I would not describe them as fertile, but young people do tend to be fecund (which is good we need more young married couples having kids and raising them).  I support expanded legal immigration, focused on assimilation.  I would encourage the best and brightest from around the world to come here.  There are, however, some parts of the world I would view immigration from skeptically.

There is a huge difference between that and rewarding about 13 million illegal immigrants with a jump started path to citizenship.  And then giving them the ability to bring in another 30 million or so family members.  I oppose that.  And Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan, you disappoint me.

As for bringing Syrian refuges?  Really?  I suspect soon enough we are going to have to save the remaining Arab Christians in that part of the world.  I have a feeling Obama is not taking about them.

If Kos, Schumer and Obama are for Craprehensive Immigration Reform, how is this good for conservatives?
Sarah Palin gentle corrects Jeb Bush
Protein Wisdom: Mark Levin lets loose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to stop Anonymous comments due to spam. But I welcome all legitimate comments. Thanks.