[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, October 22, 2012

Mother of Sean Smith who killed in Benghazi, speaks out about President Barack Obama's comments on the Daily Show... (bumped)

Barack Obama on Comedy Central:  "When Four Americans get killed, it is not optimal..."

Speaking from her home in San Diego, Mrs Smith, 72, continued: 'It's insensitive to say my son is not very optimal - he is also very dead. I've not been "optimal" since he died and the past few weeks have been pure hell.

'I am still waiting for the truth to come out and I still want to know the truth. I'm finally starting to get some answers but I won't give up. 
'There's a lot of stupid things that have been said about my son and what happened and this is another one of them.'
h/t:  Darleen at Protein Wisdom

U.S. Officials watched attack in real time via a drone, but failed to act or respond...
Obama Administration's recalibrating its Libya story in advance of Monday's debate...

Update:
If they knew an attack was underway, why wasn't a rescue attempted?
Should Barack Obama resign tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.