[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, December 16, 2011

Incandescent Light Ban Stayed

Great! Now, it can be an issue in the 2012 elections. Even though I've already hoarded many light bulbs, this is an issue that can tip me.  Did I say tip?  I am not talking about leaving a little extra cash for the wait staff.  The idea of getting tipped myself makes me anxious.  I do not like being tipped.  Forget I said that.  I'm very pro-incandescent, however.  I am definitely not for tipping. 


It is strange I have horded all those lights, because I do not have a house.  I live in a pasture.  I get my light from that glowing thing in the sky (although I do have my laptop too).  I hear the Reveal light bulbs are the best ones.  


Moo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.