From 2015 to 2017, El-Sayed ran the Detroit Health Department. That put him in charge of the city’s Animal Care and Control operation during some of its ugliest years. According to records obtained by the Daily Mail, nearly 4,680 dogs and cats were euthanized while he held that post.What a surprise, a Muslim who doesn't like dogs. Dogs are "unclean", so they kill them. Instapundit: What is wrong with young white women?, Nation of Islam, and Michigan Sec of State deleting voting records
AoSHQ: Morning Report 08.14.26
Abdul El-Sayed teaches kids about bad colonizers! pic.twitter.com/LOhXNDhs40
— TBC (@TBC_on_X) August 13, 2026
I'm not a big fan of @nbcsnl but boy was this clip prescient! How did I not know about this clip that perfectly captures Suicidal Empathy?! pic.twitter.com/tvyFOx72u7
— Gad Saad (@GadSaad) August 14, 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.