[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Dave Chappelle: The Closer



Most people get jokes (they are jokes), but a sizable minority freak out over them. Stop doing so. Jokes are either funny or they are not (it is a subjective thing). If you don't like them, that is ok. If you like them it is ok. I get there are some offensive jokes (while politically incorrect jokes are fine to me, I do not like overtly mean spirited jokes myself) but if they are offensive I simply avoid them.  

I did get to watch the show tonight. I thought it a very good show. Some jokes I winced at, but it was a still a very good and surprising show. I recommend you watch it.  


WTF? [s]he should sue the doc who botched her transition and Netflix Walkout Coming?  

AoSHQ: Morning Report 10.07.21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.