[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

It's Wednesday

Mr. Wednesday

I liked the novel (a lot), I like the TV adaptation. Some of the characters are spot on, others actually exceed the source material. What I do not care for is the pace. I recognize they are trying to drag this out for several seasons. That is a mistake. American Gods would have been more suited to an extended miniseries.  Commit to two seasons (three tops) and make it kick ass.  

The best character so far for entertainment value has been Mad Sweeney (spoilers). Provided they keep giving him quality lines, there is gold in that Leprechaun's performance.  



Kristin Chenoweth as Easter (spoilers of course)


Gillian Anderson as Media in American Gods Season One Finale


Rule 5 and FMJRA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.