[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, April 14, 2017

Caravaggio: Entombment of Christ

Caravaggio: Entombment of Christ La Deposizone di Cristo (1603-1604)

Khan Academy: Deposition of Christ

I posted Salvador Dali's Christ of St. John of the Cross and Corpus Hypercubus. You can see the Caravaggio influence. It just amazes me how ahead of his time Caravaggio was.

EBL: Happy Passover

Lem's Place: Flagellazione

Mark Steyn: The Passion of the Christ

AoSHQ: Caravaggio and Good Friday

TOM: @LarsMaischak Advocates for Death

PJ Media: Did Jesus Really Rise from the dead?

Instapundit: Post Modernism, Then and Now: Pilate's Dilemma

1 comment:

  1. You are becoming quite the connoisseur, sir.

    I'm thinking of buying all of my fine art here.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.