[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

It is Burning Man time again and I know someone whose schedule just opened up...

The temporary city that appears on the Nevada playa...


NY Post: Burning Man: A Middle-Age Cry For Help?

Weiner and Abedin back in the day, but he kept going off leash...












Instapundit: Roger Simon: More than just casual sextWhat would the media say about naked Hillary statutes and art? and there is something weird about Hillary's face

Rush Limbaugh: Huma Abedin Dumps Carlos Danger, Chooses Hillary

A View from the Beach: The Weiner is out at Clinton.com

SF Gate: 25 rules for Burning Man

DaTechGuy: Blackmail Risks

Hogewash: The final test

Rule 5 and FMJRA

4 comments:

  1. I'd worry about catching a "social disease".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am (or was) part of the crowd in SF that goes, but I've never went. I was always afraid I would get sunstroke and come home in a bodybag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be into going. But I think I missed my chance.

      Delete
  3. I am (or was) part of the crowd in SF that goes, but I've never went. I was always afraid I would get sunstroke and come home in a bodybag.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.