[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, May 2, 2016

Is Ted Cruz the one true candidate...


Not to imply Cruz supporters are aligned with the Red Witch (sorry for the Game of Thrones analogy, but it seemed apt). I was a Cruz supporter early on, but I suspect the GOP race may be effectively over tomorrow.  I am not a Trump fan, but I am definitely NOT a Hillary supporter.  


While the remaining march to November is less than thrilling (to the point of being depressing), we still have Game of Thrones to look forward to. So far it has been good. Next year Better Call Saul will be back too.  

My prediction is Hillary will prevail over Trump, but then again, it is not over till it's over. You never know if someone will pull a Bolton and (politically) shiv one of the remaining candidates.  Who would the Democrats go to in that circumstance? 


Et tu, Marco
VodkaPundit: Lies...
AoSHQ: Ungovernable
The Lid: The Five Stages
Lem's Place: Scorched Earth
Den of Geek: GOT, Season Six, Episode 2 (spoilers)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.