[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Hail, Caesar: A Review

Hollywood Reporter: Hail, Caesar

The movie has its moments, alternatively hitting and missing on parts. I like the Coen Brothers and their sense of humor, so it mostly worked for me (and the movie does have layers to it).  It had a few scenes which were really funny. Still, this is one I would recommend you get streaming or via Netflix.

This would be a flip side to Risen which I reviewed yesterday.









The real life stories that inspired Hail, Caesar





Mark Steyn: Hail, Caesar!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen all the Coen Bros. films. Some I like, others I dislike. Most are worth the time to watch. I've been undecided on whether or not to travel over an hour to see this one. It didn't make it to our little theater. Sounds like this one is worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend waiting for streaming/Netflix. You will probably like it, but it is not worth an hour drive.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.