[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, September 4, 2015

Frank Sinatra and Doris Day: Let's Take An Old Fashioned Walk and You, My Love


A great duet by Frank Sinatra and Doris Day singing this Irving Berlin song.




And here is Frank and Doris with a Jimmy Van Heusen and Mack Gordon song from the 1954 movie Young at Heart.

Mark Steyn has Just in TimeAngel Eyes, and Sammy Cahn and Jimmy Van Heusen's Come Fly With Me. Pundette has Some Old Black Magic and another indescribably good Cahn/Van Heusen song this week at #34 on her list. Bob Belvedere has the 1957 Come Fly With Me at #62 on his and Cahn/Van Heusen's Tender Trap at #17. I had September Song, September of My Years, and Come Fly With Me. And I did have Cahn/Styne's Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry and previously had Burke/Van Heusen's Polka Dots and Moonbeams.








Eddie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds, Jimmy Van Heusen, Dorris Day and Nat King Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.