[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Do you know me? Rule 5



I am supposed to know who @KateSpencer is? 






I have nothing against Kate Spencer. I never heard of her. I am not sure why Kate Spencer has a body image problem, she looks pretty normal.  If her issue is she is not a special snowflake…well that is true for a lot of people.  I agree that TV shows tend to have above average attractive people on them, but have to disagree with her about Lena Dunham being some sort of body/social role model.  Lena Dunham is a freak (and not because of her body type). Hey, being a D list celebrity may not be the pinnacle of success, but financially Kate Spencer is probably doing better than 90% of the country. If her personal life sucks, she might ask her self why? The body image stuff is a symptom, not a cause.

Rule 5 and FMJRA

TOM: The War on Human Nature: And it only costs $47K a year!

1 comment:

  1. But I want you to know, my dahling, you look mahbelous

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.