[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Brian Williams gets a six month suspension, without pay…and Savannah Guthrie Rule 5


Drudge reported earlier Savannah Guthrie was being groomed, but Lester Holt is filling in for Williams?  Is this just a face saving way of NBC keeping options open?

Prior EBL Posts:
NBC Executives divided over Williams
Anchor Away
Walking Dead
Lyin Brian Williams
Separated at Birth Fabulists
How Bad Are Things at NBC?


In the spirit of Rule 5 here is a Savannah Guthrie (I know she is not the replacement for now but I also know most of my readers do not want a Rule 5 post on Lester Holt or Jon Stewart):   

It is ok when men are ambitious, but when when the girl is she gets labeled a









Proof Positive: The Saga Continues


Instapundit: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the…er left, here we are…
AoSHQ: I am getting the feeling he is not coming back…
AmPowerBlog
Instapundit: Brian Williams and Lying Progressive Journalists

2 comments:

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.