[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, August 1, 2014

Jaclyn Glenn Rule 5

TOM says that Vlogggers need to have a transcript.  I completely agree, I hate talking head video pieces that don't give a written version I can skim to see if I even want to watch the video.

TOM also notes that Jaclyn Glenn has crazy eyes. Never let a Rule 5 opportunity go to waste, I will let you gentle readers and viewers make up your own minds on this question. Now I do not think all atheists are crazy, but I know most liberals are.


Jaclyn and Richard!  TOM did a couple of Dawkin posts this week.







If you are a fan of Bill Nye, you might be a lunatic...

I give Jaclyn credit for taking on Muslims (most atheists won't do that)





Update:
TOM: Commies for Abortion (more crazy)

2 comments:

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.