[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

No wonder childless couples are happier: Devil Baby!

Well after that supposed scientific study came out saying married couples without kids are happier, this attempt at a viral marketing campaign for the film Devil's Due came out.  Coincidence?

I am guessing this movie is so stupid I would probably pass on it if he was available for streaming on Netflix and the viral campaign (while funny) will probably have no impact on box office, but who doesn't like a great prank.  

By the way, I am not buying that study.  Having children is certainly far more challenging that not having children (and a lot more expensive)--it is a lot easier to book a cruise or go on vacation if you do not have kids in school.  But given that same study holds that women without children are less happy than women with children...I am seeing a disconnect on the data and conclusions. I am also not surprised that many women find a cup of tea more satisfying than sex.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.