[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ashley Benson Rule 5 with bonus Marina Sirtis, who plays Counselor Deanna Troi

I screwed up by posting this abomination in the comments on Wombat's Rule 5 post.  Wombat may be slow to anger, but when he does react it can be with terrible fury.  I disrespected his editorial efforts and the lovely Deana Troi.  So this Rule 5 featuring Ashley Benson (which is obviously an approved Rule 5 subject for Wombat) is offered in apology.









I owe an apology for defacing (literally) the lovely Marina Sirtis who plays Counselor Deanna Troi on Star Trek NG, so these are offered in that regard:




4 comments:

  1. Counselor Troi seems to have conquered the time-space continuum with aplomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I have no idea who Ms. Benson is?

    Too bad eddie seems to have no idea what STNG was actually about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Ms. Benson is on some TV show on Fox. I don't watch it.

      I think ed is referring to Marina Sirtis's post career as a speaker/celebrity signer at comic com events (I assume that is what she is doing in the first picture). That is quite the dress to drum up $30 photographs and signatures from fans.

      Delete
  3. Troi. Meh. She isn't even fit to tie the hair ribbons of The Great Red One.

    http://www.geocities.ws/sickbay_beverlypicard/Beverly50.JPG

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.