[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, December 2, 2013

A project for a revolution in the Ukraine?

Ace just ran this link from Russia Today. Instapundit has more here.

Since this is breaking news and there is not a lot to go with, why not a Rule 5 Ukrainian Post (grab your self a bowl of borsch):












Joe Biden says Ukrainian women most beautiful in the world...
Wombat's Rule 5 Sunday, Quiet Splendor
Wombat notes the protesters are on the barricades (have they not seen Les Misérables, it ends badly for most).

6 comments:

  1. I dunno...the blonde in the 5th pic from the top looks Latvian to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More research is warranted! In a private dacha, with a hot fire and cold vodka.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, I'll take the brunette in 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"d like to know the story behind that group photo.

    I'm guessing it's not a jury pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Shit yo. My buddy used to to the Ukraine all the time and I can assure you that rule 5 is in effect over there. Or so he says.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.