[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Why is Alec Baldwin so unhappy?

I mean, beyond the success of fracking, the decline of global warming and the Obamacare meltdown...
I am not asking why he is an asshole, a homophobe, a misogynist, a bully, a hypocrite, or a douchebag.  From observing him (albeit from a distance over the years) I assume that is his general abnormal orientation.  But why is he so unhappy?

More from:
EBL
Legal Insurrection
Twitchy
Weasel Zippers
Gateway Pundit
Ed Driscoll
Conservatives4Palin

x post at BSC News

Update: The Daughters of Alec Baldwin Rule 5

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you can be such a thing as a happy Leftist.

    As Arec said in "Team America", "It's the FAG way". Maybe he's mad because Kim Basinger (another rocket scientist) talked him out of playing Jack Ryan and blew his shot at stardom.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.