[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mary Lou Henner Rule 5

Mary Lou Henner played the roll of Elaine O'Connor Nardo on the sitcom Taxi from 1978 to 1983. She also one of those exceeding rare people with a highly superior autobiographical memory who can remember with 99% accuracy all details from her life.  She also slept with the entire male Taxi acting crew, except for Danny DeVito (but that is because he never asked her). Oh well, age takes it toll but Mary Lou Henner never forgets (I do however because I got inspired by some comment on some other blog...it might have been Ace a few days ago, but I can't find it now). So here is a Rule 5 to Mary Lou Henner.

Mary Lou was stunning! 





Separated at Birth?  I am being somewhat unfair...but yes, but only with the conversion formula:  Mary Lou Henner's looks ÷ 58 (age) + (Mary Lou Henner slutty-stupid factor x 1983) = Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin
Mary Lou Henner

She never slept with Danny DeVito (but she would have if he asked)

Casting Couch?



5 comments:

  1. Mary Lou Henner is one of only 12 people in the world documented with Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory, known as H-SAM, the recently discovered phenomenon — the ability to recall nearly every day of one’s life.

    Henner recalls every sex partner of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have went there, but I realized that Judd Hirsch got there before me. Yeesh!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.