[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Low Information Voters make the Democrat world go round....

Robert Stacy McCain is still fighting the good fight with the #FreeKate movement.  RSM recently made a post about Low Information Voters which prompted me to do this comment:

Are you gonna vote for me all right
At that polling place tonight
Where the New Black Panthers all hang out
Low Information Voters You make the Democrat world go round
Hey
I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery
Left alone with Commie Frank
He was such a nasty skank 
He made a bad boy out of me
Hey hey!
I've been singing with my band
Across the wire, across the land
I seen every star eyed floozy on the way
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty hippies every time
Oh won't you vote for me all right?
Oh down at the polling place tonight
Oh and you give it all you got
LIVs you make the Democrat world go round
LIVs you make the Democrat world go round
Hey listen here
There are still underwater mortgages on homes
Obamacare won't cure stiffness in the bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality, I tell you
Oh but I still get my pleasure
Still got my greatest treasure
LIVs, you gonna make a big man out of me
Now get this
Are you gonna vote for me all right, please
Oh by the polling place tonight
Where the New Black Panthers all hang out
Low Information Voters you make the Democrat world go round, yeah
LIV you make the Democrat world go round
Get in your SmartCars and ride
Ooh yeah them LIVs
Low Information Voters
Yeah yeah yeah
LIVs
Yes yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.