[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Brittany Banned From the Ball Because of Big Boobs

Brittany Miller banned from prom over showing too much cleavage...
The school should have used some discretion on this one.  Brittany and her mom have a point, it is difficult for some girls to meet the school standard given what they have to work with.  I love a post that has this much alliteration potential too.

Update:  No surprise the Blogfather was all over this story early this morning!

JUNE 5, 2013

THEY TOLD ME IF I VOTED FOR MITT ROMNEY, OUR SCHOOLS WOULD BE TAKEN OVER BY HEAVYHANDED PRUDES. AND THEY WERE RIGHT! Teen says she was turned away from prom for having large breasts.

2 comments:

  1. The way I heard the story, was that they let her in, but she had to wear a shawl, and then left the prom early.

    BTW, big doesn't always mean "sexy". Sleeveless is not a good look for her, either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was making no fashion commentary or endorsement. I mostly liked this story for its alliteration potential. I am sympathetic to the girl and I think the school could have given her a pass.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.