[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

365 Days of Cloning


365 Days of Cloning

It is not my project, and while I am not a huge Star Wars fan, this is entertaining:

"Cloned Photos" is a mini-series that began to develop from my 365 Days of Clones series and has now continued with my 52 Weeks of Star Wars
Although the concept of recreating historical images is not original, I believe I have put a new twist on the idea. Cloned Photos uses Clone Troopers and other Star Wars characters to recreate important and historical images. 
The original Cloned Photos from my 365 Days of Clones were created, taken and edited on the same date as the original photograph or on the birthday of the photographer or artist who created the image. There were; however, many images that I missed, didn't have the time to create or hadn't thought about that I have now begun to go back and create in my new series.

h/t: Weird Hollywood 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.