[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, March 8, 2013

Insane Clown Posse: La Commedia è finita!

La Commedia è finita!

Update:
What McCain and Graham miss...
Denial an't just a river in Egypt (or an eddy in John McCain's head). Rachel Maddow does not want to believe Ron Wyden was on Rand Paul's side...
Moe Lane is concerned about John McCain's health...
AoSHQ:  McCain does not get it and is hurting his position...
Rand Paul:
At about 6:30 p.m., something extraordinary happened. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), who has been recovering from a stroke, came to the floor to give me something. I was not allowed to drink anything but water or eat anything but the candy left in our Senate desks. But he brought me an apple and a thermos full of tea — the same sustenance Jimmy Stewart brought to the Senate floor in the movie “Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.” That was a moment I will never forget.
I am not suggesting Podhoretz and Kristol are juggalos but...they do not get what Rand Paul was doing.
John McCain is calling everyone wacko birds, except his new buddy Barack Obama (I guess that happens when someone kicks your ass).
I don't agree with everything Jonathan Tobin is saying here, but it is a bit more nuanced (and critical of McCain and Graham's attack). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.