[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, January 21, 2013

National Squirrel Appreciation Day

Hat Tip to Mark Steyn for reminding me of this auspicious day...
"I did not know that it was National Squirrel Appreciation Day. I did wonder why Joe Biden was wearing the dead pelt on his head, and now I know. Of course! It's a gray squirrel he shot with a fewer-than-ten-round weapon." -Mark Steyn
Do not judge a squirrel by the color of his fur, but by the size of his nuts!  
I can't believe Ann Althouse is not all over this holiday today, but then again she appreciates squirrels in a different way...


Winkelhimer Smith seems more intent on eating the brush than making art...but artists are like that.

And a perfect treat for Squirrel Appreciation Day: Squirrel Melts!  Even with the cheese it is less calories than the 3000 calorie meal they are serving at the White House today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.