[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Barack Obama's Apology Tour



And I am not for "whitewashing" history.  Of course bad things happened in United States history.  And yest such facts should be taught in schools in an appropriate and objective manner.  But you know something, far worse things happened in the history of most other countries.  That is not my subjective opinion, that is fact.

And yes, I expect the President of the United States to be a cheerleader for this nation.  It is the emphasis of Barack Obama in pointing out what he deems shameful, without emphasizing what is exceptional that I disagree with.

But should we be surprised this is how the President feels, when Michelle Obama first time being proud of her country as an adult, was with Barack Obama's campaign:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.