Friday, September 7, 2012

Jennifer Granholm really got into her speech at the Democrat National Convention...




Jennifer Granholm really likes Barack Obama.  Frankly Jennifer Granholm's enthusiasm should freak Michelle Obama out.  Jennifer Granholm might even freak Howard Dean out.

Update:
Jennifer Granholm channels the Shamwow guy, which is pretty appropriate given that the Obama legacy is mostly a sham.  

45% of Americans wish they could have orgasms as intense as those of Jennifer Granholm! The other 55% fear it might send them into cardiac arrest!

Update:  Granholm says she was high on Democracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to stop Anonymous comments due to spam. But I welcome all legitimate comments. Thanks.