[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, September 17, 2012

Is Obama negotiating to send World Trade Center terrorist Omar Abdel-Rahman back to Egypt? Breaking: Egypt just issued arrest warrants on Terry Jones and other Americans and Coptic Christians.

Omar Abdel-Rahman
He always has a future as a zombie on The Walking Dead
Is the Obama Administration this corrupt and depraved?
Then again, I could see Axelrod floating this a false story to smear Republicans, and then Obama going through it after he is reelected.

Denial Update:
State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland responded as follows:.
"Let me say as clearly as I can there is no plan to release the blind sheikh, there is no plan. To my knowledge we have not been approached about it recently by any senior Egyptians," she said Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.