[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Elizabeth Warren: Cherokee faker, Democrat liar...





h/t:  Legal Insurrection

Update:
Hey I got mail!  From Elizabeth Warren

Evi --

When I was asked to speak at the Democratic National Convention, I was given only one instruction:

Talk about what matters to working families across the country.  

My message tonight may sound familiar to people like you who have been a part of this campaign for months. You know why I'm in this race -- because for too long, far too long, our middle class has been chipped at, squeezed, and hammered, and we need to do something about it.

But it's critical that we use this opportunity to start a bigger conversation.

I need your help talking to your friends and family about why it's so important to re-elect President Obama and keep moving this country forward.

And I need your help to continue building our grassroots campaign to take tonight's message to every door across Massachusetts.

Thank you for being a part of this. I hope you enjoy the speech at 10pm!

Elizabeth


Sorry Liz, I will be watching Football tonight.  


Help expose Elizabeth Warren's lies.  

1 comment:

  1. Liawatha almost got lost in the evolving disaster that is the DNC. But there were genuine Indians that wanted a word with her.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.