[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beautiful World DEVO Updated with the video that Barack Obama apologized for.




Given the events of the past day, I am feeling rather retro.  Beautiful world indeed (warning, very distrubring images).  Update: Mitt Romney is absolutely correct with this: Never apologize for American values!

Here is the video that the White House apologized for.  So this justifies murder of people who had nothing to do with it? Islam needs to stop rioting and murdering every time they see something they deem offensive. I find seeing innocent people slain and dragged through the streets far more offensive than some poorly made movie about Mohammed.  Update:  Lamestream media more concerned in covering for Obama!



Update:



6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I just watched that whole clip. I'm still wondering how they came across it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly! I was going to reblog this and they've taken it down! And there you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how does 4 more years sound to people now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you are an Islamic terrorist, it sounds great.

      Delete
  4. I say "Whip it! Whip it good!"

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.