[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, August 10, 2012

Did Romney just send a jet to Wisconsin?

Who will be Mitt Romney's Vice President pick?  

Of course, remember who advised watching "de plane, de plane!"
Don't disappoint me Mitt

I like Paul Ryan a lot.  And if David Frum hates it, you know it is a good call by Romney.  Still I am not getting my hopes up too high.  I was way too disappointed by Roberts on the Obamacare decision.

There always remains Fred:  Tan, Rested, Ready.

Update:
There is not a lot of buzz out there (yet, as of 7:30 p.m.).  But people are starting to notice.
Chatter is increasing for Paul Ryan 
To paraphrase Michael in Godfather II:  Mitt, If you don't pick Paul Ryan...you'll disappoint me.
Ace has this contribution:
Don't disappoint Ace or you will face a ball pein hammer attack!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.