[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, May 10, 2012

If you don't look good, we don't look good. RIP Vidal Sassoon...



There was no connection to the jeans and Vidal Sassoon (other than trademark complaints), but I always wanted to have my golden EBL locks cut by the master.  That dream will never happen now.  RIP.  Ann Althouse has her post on the five point.


If you don't look good, we don't look good..
Vidal Sassoon, the Movie profiles trend-setting stylist Vidal Sassoon, from his harsh childhood and Israeli military service to his revolutionary approach to hairstyles and his establishment as a world-renowned brand.   It is available for streaming at Netflix. 


Update:  Nice story about Vidal at Powerline 

2 comments:

  1. I remember when his hair care products first hit the stores. I loved the almond scent and they were great products that didn't cost a fortune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The documentary on Netflix is actually pretty interesting. If you have not seen it yet, I think you might like it.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.