[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, May 4, 2012

A picture can be worth a thousand words: George Zimmerman and Elizabeth Warren...

Proving that (two) pictures can be worth a thousands words...(although the two words definitely help)
Democrats worried about Warren in Massachusetts. ("I wonder why?" Ms. EBL says sarcastically...)

Hey Poltico:  Credit where credit is due!  Is Professor Jacobson now Rodney Dangerfield?
Instapundit:  Shocking vintage Elizabeth Warrent videos.  Sorry Professor Reynolds, Stacy McCain broke that story first! 

h/t:  Ace of Spades HQ and Instapundit

Prior EBL Posts:
Don't cry Elizabeth...
The hypocrisy of Elizbeth Warren...

1 comment:

  1. Yo give the lady a break I know he looks good and she doesn't but I think the pictures are all wrong and racist I don't know if I get it but I was brought up a very racist I didn't know many different cultures but I do now and I am very grateful for all of them

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.