[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, May 18, 2012

Battleship: At least one of the reviews is funny...



I did not realize this movie was actually based on the Hasbro game (I do like the game).  And with this primer of Battleship game theory from Slate, now I can win every time!  I have not seen the movie yet so I cannot say I like it or not.  But the reviews are not so good.  And this line was from one of the few good ones:
The whole movie feels like Roland Emmerich’s sperm and Michael Bay’s sperm fertilized an egg Tony Scott cryogenically froze back in 1986, producing a “baby” with qualities of all of its “birth” fathers. 
This review, from MSNBC of all places, liked it.  

Update:  Bad opening, beaten (x2) this week by The Avengers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.