[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Tale of Two Sports Fan Sites...



I went on Big Blue Interactive today and posted some comments about Greenbay.  I was immediately banned. Let me say the Giants are a quality class organization.  Not like the Eagles or the Cowboys.  And they did give us Vince Lombardi.  So I would expect Giants fans to have broad shoulders and not get offended by being pro Packers.  And if the unthinkable happened today...I would be the first to congratulate the Giants.  It is not going to happen, but I would be gracious if it did.  


I also went on Cheesehead TV.  I encourage all fans, but especially Greenbay fans to go there.  


And of course, go visit Trooper York, because he will be sad when Greenbay wins today.


Update:  30/13 with 5:23 remaining...I am starting to be concerned.   

12 comments:

  1. We won Miss America, now we have to beat the Giants. Sorry Troop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss America and the Packers, we are the best, Go Packers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giants fans are very sensitive. They can't take the heat. Good stop on that TD drive. Go Packers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. talk about over rated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. We lost. You won. You deserve to go on. I hope you win it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you should think before putting up stupid posts

      Delete
    2. No apologies for that. But I congratulate you on the Giants victory.

      Delete
  6. Don't you feel just a tad silly now?

    Thank you for the congratulations.

    Now we continue our quest to the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not. I am a cow that is loyal to a team that celebrates meat packing. But I hope if Eli goes up against Brady again that Eli and the Giants prevail.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.