[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Maureen Dowd is a big fat liar...and Meghan McCain has a choice to make.

MoDo: "I am big. It's the 'newspapers' that got small."

Da Tech Guy makes a rather profound observation...


H/T:  The Other McCain


Yes, I went there...I called MoDo fat.  She has a thing about fat.


Update:  Other recent examples of calling out lies and bias:  
Debbie Wasserman Schultz in full squirm mode on FoxNews Sunday
Sununu slaps down MSNBC panel

Ironic Update:  Maureen Dowd: Slouching Toward Oblivion

3 comments:

  1. The only thing I ever found in MooDoo's NY Times column that wasn't just hateful and awful was an article she posted that was written by her conservative brother.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.