Thursday, October 23, 2025

How To Have A Successful Marriage ♥️


Ladies, pay attention. And guys, the rule about respect is reciprocal.

This is all good advice from Laurin Ponce

Instapundit: Women on Fire (as you get older, there is medical help available)

AoSHQ: Morning Report 10.23.25


Rule 5 and FMJRA

Bacon Time: Butt Time

.357 Magnum: Sat Link

Kevin Trainer : Senators

RSM: Dems Demonization

Lady Lake : Twisted Hillbilly

Daley Gator : Doug's new site

American Elephants : Angels?

Powerline: The Week In Pictures

Small Dead Animals: He Big Mad

24 Femmes Per Second: Pat Crowley

The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Woodsterman : Memorial Day and Rule 5

Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Ending

Feral Irishman : Honor and Friday Femme Farrago

Proof Positive: Proof Positive, Emmanuel, and Holy

Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermageddon

Pirate's Cove : If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup

Diogenes Middle Finger News: Good Monday Morning

A View From The Beach : Sheridyn Fisher and Fish Pic Friday

Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day

Knuckledraggin My Life Away: Friday, I'm sure she's taken men, and I’ll leave you with this

Ninety Miles From Tyranny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress, and Blogs With Rule 5 Links

EBL: Mark Steyn finally faces off with Michael Mann in Court πŸ’πŸ˜¬, Bob Belvedere, RIP πŸ˜’, W. John Hoge, RIP πŸ˜’, and Die Hard is a Christmas Movie πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ”₯

Dispatches from the Camp of the Saints (RIP): House of Special Purpose 102, Rush Limbaugh, RIP, Happy 105th, and Mark Steyn: Welcome to the Jungle Part 666

Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Mann Must Pay and It's On, The Worm has Turned, Policing Everything..., Rush, Indispensable Man, Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, and Kathy's World

TOM: Is Jack Ciattarelli Winning in New Jersey?, In The Mailbox: 10.24.25, In The Mailbox: 10.23.25, The Delusions of #Resistance 2.0: Did Democrats Forget They Lost the Election?, In The Mailbox: 10.21.25 (Afternoon Edition), Third Saturday Was Historic This Year, Strange Return of the Whore Aella, John Hoge, R.I.P., and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on that clip as well as part 2. Both are worth the time for married women to watch.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.