Sunday, October 20, 2024

Eyes Without A Face | Les yeux sans visage



A vintage horror movie, this one from France from the early sixties.







Rule 5 and FMJRA

.357 Magnum: Sat Link

Lady Lake: Twisted Hillbilly

Daley Gator : Doug's new site

American Elephants : Angels?

Powerline: The Week In Pictures

RSM: Censorship Voldemort, R.I.P.

24 Femmes Per Second: Alexis Smith

The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Wired Right: A Beautiful End to the Day

Woodsterman : Memorial Day and Rule 5

Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Ending

Feral Irishman: Honor a
nd Friday Femme Fatale

Proof Positive: Proof Positive, Emmanuel, and Lord

Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermaggedon

Pirate's Cove : If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup

A View From The Beach: Nina Colá and Fish Pic Friday

Diogenes Middle Finger News: A Good Monday Morning


Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day

Knuckledraggin My Life Aw
ay: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this

Ninety Miles From Tyr
anny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress, and Blogs With Rule 5 Links

EBL: Mark Steyn finally faces off with Michael Mann in Court 🏒😬, Bob Belvedere, RIP 😢, W. John Hoge, RIP 😢, and Die Hard is a Christmas Movie 🎅🎄🔥

Dispatches from the Camp of the Saints (RIP): House of Special Purpose 102, Rush Limbaugh, RIP, Happy 105th, and Mark Steyn: Welcome to the Jungle Part 666

Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Kamala lightens up, Remembering Rush, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, and Kathy's World

TOM: The Schadenfreude Smorgasbord, In The Mailbox: 10.25.24 (Evening Edition), Armageddon Update: IDF Strikes Iran, In The Mailbox: 10.24.24, DOA on the Road to Social Justice, In The Mailbox: 10.22.24, Charlie Martin Needs Your Help, In The Mailbox: 10.21.24, ‘A Routine Patrol’ in Rafah, In The Mailbox: 10.168.24 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 10.18.24 (Afternoon Edition), John Hoge, R.I.P., and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.