Saturday, June 24, 2023

Herman's Hermits: I'm Henry the 8th I Am












Rule 5 and FMJRA

.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Bacon Time: Ja, Beer Time


Daily Gator: Doug's new site


American Elephants: Desk Top


Powerline: The Week In Pictures


24 Femmes Per Second: Janet Leigh


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Woodsterman: Memorial Day and Rule 5


Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and quote


Diogenes Middle Finger: Rinos and Monday


Feral Irishman: Honor and Friday Femme Fatale


Proof Positive: Proof Positive, The Angelus, Faith


Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermageddon


Pirate's Cove: If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup


A View From The Beach: Tiffany Toth and Fish Pic Friday


Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this


EBL: MAGA MUSK☀️, Bob Belvedere, RIP ðŸ˜¢ and Don't Deny The Science: DIE HARD IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE ðŸŽ…🎄🔥



TOM: Undertakers of Democracy: How the Washington Post Is Deliberately Burying the Hunter Biden Influence Scandal, In The Mailbox: 06.23.23, Crazy People Are Dangerous, Now That We’re All Dead …, In The Mailbox: 06.22.23, ‘Five Passengers Set Sail That Day for a Three-Hour Tour … a Three-Hour Tour’, White Privilege or … Biden Privilege?, In The Mailbox: 06.21.23, As a Commentary on Our Decadent Elite, the Missing Luxury Sub Is Near Perfect, In The Mailbox: 06.20.23, Slap on the Wrist for Hunter Biden, Detroit: Transgender Woman of Color Murdered During Pride Month, In The Mailbox: 06.19.23, Liberals: ‘There Is No Cancel Culture’; Also Liberals: ‘Let’s Cancel This Comic’, The Ontological Error of ‘Gun Violence’, and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.