Sunday, February 12, 2023

Super Bowl, does anyone out side of Kansas City or Philadelphia (and bookmakers) even care? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️🏈




Not really caring about the NFL in general, or either team, well what can I say? 

TOM: Don’t Bet on the Super Bowl Update: Chiefs Win








Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Daily Gator: Doug's Old Site


Powerline: The Week In Pictures


Proof Positive: Proof Positive, RIP


American Elephants: Verify Stories


Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Quote


Diogenes Middle Finger: The Balloons of February


Pirate's Cove: If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup


A View From The Beach: Ireland Baldwin and Fish Pic Friday


Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this



TOM: Shocking: Muslim ‘Diversity’ Grifter Exposed as Just Another White Woman, Armed Self-Defense in Dallas, In The Mailbox: 02.17.23 (Evening Edition), CNN: Making News (Not in a Good Way), In The Mailbox: 02.17.23 (Morning Edition), In The Mailbox: 02.16.23 (Punditocalyse Redux), More Bad Headlines About CNN, Report: Jake Tapper’s Executive Producer Fired in Latest CNN Sex Scandal, In The Mailbox: 02.14.23, What’s Up in Ukraine Lately?, MSU Gunman Got Charge Reduced to Misdemeanor on 2019 Gun Arrest, In The Mailbox: 02.13.23, Why Nick Sirianni Cried, Vince Dao Wrecks Liberals by — Wait for It — Denying Genetic Determinism, James Baker’s Amnesia Problem, Don’t Bet on the Super Bowl, In The Mailbox: 02.10.23, Everything Is White Supremacy: Inside America’s New Maoist ‘Struggle Sessions’, and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.