Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Johnny Horton: North to Alaska











Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Daily Gator: Doug's Old Site


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Mugabe


American Elephants: Food Supply and Reader


Mad Irishman: Musk and Ukraine Starlink access


Diogenes Middle Finger: Biden's Memoirs Released


Pirate's Cove: If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup


Proof Positive: VDH, Quote du jour, and Best of the Web


A View From The Beach: Samantha Allyson and Fish Pic Friday


Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale, Bite By Bite, and Sympathy 


Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day


Ninety Miles From T
yra
nny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress and Blogs With Rule 5 Links


EBL: MAGA MUSK☀️, Bob Belvedere, RIP ðŸ˜¢ and Don't Deny The Science: DIE HARD IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE ðŸŽ…🎄🔥



Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again, Clubland, Blunt Force Hate, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, and Kathy's World

TOM: SOROS-FUNDED PHILLY D.A. BLAMES G.O.P. ‘RACISM’ FOR IMPEACHMENT, In The Mailbox: 10.21.22 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 10.21.22 (Afternoon Edition), In The Mailbox: 10.20.22 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 10.20.22 (Afternoon Edition), What Radicalized Ace of Spades? (And Notes on the History of ‘Browderism’), Denial Is Not a Strategy, In The Mailbox: 10.17.22, More Signs of a Midterm ‘Red Wave’?, How to Get Yourself Shot, There Is No Joy in ’Bamaland, The J6 Committee Tantrum, In The Mailbox: 10.14.22, and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


1 comment:

  1. I played that song to see if I still knew all the words to it and I still do, most of them anyhow. If I had the time I'd watch the movie again.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.