Tuesday, August 2, 2022

You know it is bad when the Biden Administration calls you corrupt 🤔😬

 



Hey, it is not like we haven't known forever (well at least since the fall of the Soviet Union) that there is a lot of corruption in Ukraine. Still, I sort of remember the freak out over Trump raising this in a telephone call regarding Bidens. Suddenly the Biden Administration is all concerned about Zelensky corruption?  

I know corruption is endemic in Russia and Ukraine. Still, I support Ukraine because Russia attacked it. While I do not support U.S. troops in harms way, I do support Ukraine being supported to fight back and resist the invasion.  

But now we have allegations of Ukrainian officials funneling money for their own personal gain? Politically, that will not stand with most U.S. taxpayers.  

How bad is it for Biden to go there publically? The WH is likely Friedman's source. The Ukrainians presumably know a lot of bad stuff about Hunter Biden. Things of course worse for the Ukrainians, because a withdraw of US aid and support now would be redoux of South Vietnam circa 1975. Talk about a disaster.  


TOM: Is @MaxBlumenthal on the Kremlin Payroll? (And Other Ukraine Questions)



AoSHQ: Morning Report 08.02.22








So, Where are the fat vindmans?

Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Daily Gator: Doug's New Site


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and What?


Mad Irishman: Hit and Run New Jersey Dem


Diogenes Middle Finger: Hey, We're #1, We're #1!


American Elephants: Biden Admin needs an overhaul


Pirate's Cove: If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup


A View From The Beach: Nicole Pedra and Fish Pic Friday


Proof Positive: VDH Quote, Quote du jour, and Best of the Web

Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day

Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale, Still a bargain, and I think we're there


Ninety Miles From Tyranny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress and Blogs With Rule 5 Links


EBL: MAGA MUSK☀️, Bob Belvedere, RIP ðŸ˜¢ and Don't Deny The Science: DIE HARD IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE ðŸŽ…🎄🔥



Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again), Paedo Protector, Rule by Experts, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, Kathy's World

TOM: Lisa Graas Needs Help, Y’all, In The Mailbox: 08.05.22, In The Mailbox: 8.03.22 (Evening Edition), BOOM! America’s Best Governor Suspends Rogue Tampa Prosecutor, In The Mailbox: 08.04.22 (Afternoon Edition), Is @MaxBlumenthal on the Kremlin Payroll? (And Other Ukraine Questions), In The Mailbox: 08.02.22, America Needs More Patriotism, Give War a Chance?, In The Mailbox: 08.01.22, Lena Dunham Is Totally Triggered About Abortion Rights (Even Though She Had a Hysterectomy More Than Four Years Ago), All Neighborhoods Are Not Created Equal, Joe Biden Has COVID — AGAIN!, Patrick Mahomes: Victim of Racism?, In The Mailbox: 07.29.22, Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.