Friday, April 30, 2021

Without Remorse: A Review



I liked it. SEALS betrayed. Payback and revenge coming. Tom Clancy inspired and tied to Jack Ryan.  


Rotten Tomatoes: Critics mostly hated it, audiences mostly liked it. Draw your own conclusions.









Rule 5 and FMJRA


Woodsterman: Rule Five


.357 Magnum : Sat Links


Hogewash: Rebekah Jones

Powerline: The Week In Pictures


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


The Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale


Red Pilled Jew : Rule Five and Sad News!


Pirate's Cove: Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup


American Elephants: Did you have a happy Earth Day?


Diogenes Middle Finger News: A Good Monday Morning


A View From The Beach: Alyson Stoner and Fish Pic Friday


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken, men and I’ll leave you with this

TOM: Good-Bye, California, In The Mailbox: 04.30.21 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 04.30.21 (Morning Edition), In The Mailbox: 04.28.21, Florida Woman Was in a Big Hurry to Reach Her Destination: Prison, In The Mailbox: 04.27.21 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 04.27.21, Andrew Brown Was a Career Criminal, Drunk Michigan Democrat Invoked Whitmer’s Name During DUI Bust, The Spring Break Book Post, Media: The Enemy of the People, Video: A Death in Omaha, In The Mailbox: 04.23.21, In The Mailbox: 04.22.21 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 04.22.21 (Afternoon Edition)

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.