Saturday, March 27, 2021

George Segal, RIP

 



With Natalie Wood and Sandy Dennis below. 






Rule 5 and FMJRA


Woodsterman: Rule Five


Hogewash: Biden Bullied


.357 Magnum: Saturday Links


Powerline: The Week In Pictures


The View from Lady Lake: Rule 5


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


The Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale


Red Pilled Jew : Rule Five and Sad News!


Pirate's Cove: Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup


American Elephants: Is the US able to control borders


Diogenes Middle Finger News: Celebrity Retard Dogpile

A View From The Beach: Rachelle Monet and Fish Pic Friday


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken, men and I’ll leave you with this

Dispatches from the Camp of the Saints: Rush Limbaugh, RIP, Happy 105th, and Mark Steyn: Welcome to the Jungle Part 666

Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again), That's (Almost) All Folks!, Horton Hears A Hate Crime, Kathryn, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, Kathy's World, Draidle, Dreidel, Draidlebaum

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.