EBL

Friday, January 27, 2012

Crony Capitalism: It is good to be a friend of the Obamas!

Warren "The Sage of Omaha" Buffett
George "Creepy Dude" Soros









Instapundit reports:  
Soros May Benefit From White House’s Natural Gas Proposal. And we already know that Warren Buffett benefited from the Keystone decision. It’s a billionaire-crony-capitalism-fest! 


 And those Buffett rail lines can then move that oil all over the country!
I make over $200,000 a year and I support Obama too!
She is almost Rich!  I wonder how much Berkshire Hathaway stock shares she owns?
All those lost construction jobs: Why did Obama block Keystone?
Meanwhile Obama Green Companies:  Not doing so well...
Opps!  Media Matters emails the wrong folks...


Update:   
Buffett Tax Rule does not apply to Warren Buffett!
High Gasoline Prices? How about algae? 

Evi L. Bloggerlady at 1:41 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Evi L. Bloggerlady
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.