[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Star Wars Episode VII: Are they getting the band back together? Confirmed: Yes they are!

Set approximately thirty years after Episode VI so to appropriately age the actors?

Predictions: If it happens, I am going to guess Carrie Fisher will wear underwear this time.

Update:
Cast for Episode VII confirmed...Carrie is in it!



And a little retro vintage Rule 5 is in order…







Eewww, he's your brother! Freak!

After the sibling thing, the Wookie does not seem so weird…


Update:
Given the age of the original cast, this is close to the truth...

3 comments:

  1. The last time I saw Carrie Fisher, she had some sort of vagina show on HBO. I'm sure that she's proud of hers and I didn't get the point of the show (I didn't watch the whole thing - just about 3 minutes). Maybe too many brass brazier and brass panty sets?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.