[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, February 20, 2012

Rush Limbaugh is right about Margin Call


I heard about this movie on Rush Limbaugh back in December and got around to getting it on Netflix. It is a very well made movie (the writing, directing, and the acting).  An all star cast.  It reminded me of Glengarry Glen Ross, but the acting in Margin Call is more subtle (Glengarry as a film retained a theatrical stage feel to it)--even though this is a financial thriller with far greater stakes.  Margin Call did get an Academy Award nomination for best original screenplay--and it deserves it.  Staring Kevin Spacey, Paul Bettany, Stanley Tucci, Jeremy Irons, Demi Moore, and Zachary Quinto.  I can see why Rush watched this film three times. This is one I might keep an extra day to watch again.  Official site.  NY Times review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.