[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Lawnboy Cries Mary










Meade said...
Alright, it's been over an hour and no email. I was hoping you would reveal yourself to be someone else but I now know who you really are: Mary.
Ann Althouse said...
"If you've gotten a personal request from me or Meade and your response is to flout it, for example, by lecturing us about somebody else who you think is worse, that's quite telling."

It's quite telling because the idea of good faith is that you care about this blog and you want to add value. I'm fine with people disagreeing with me. I want all the debate. What catches me is people who are here to hurt this forum, to try to destroy it. These are the people who don't appreciate what I am doing here. And I really believe that if I or Meade says, directly to you, that you need to email, and then you don't, then you are not with me about the big project of maintaining a forum here. You have a bad motive. You are not giving us that very basic level of respect that says: I do value this forum. That is the sine qua non of good faith.
12/22/11 1:10 PM

sine qua non is Latin for "I do not like being made fun of."  

5 comments:

  1. Wow...Meade is dumber than a box of rocks. Thank you so much for catching my comment. You're not only very good, you are a quick witted and afoot bovine.

    I see you're raching a 500 count pretty damn quickly. You are hot girl, you're Smooookin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a bio of Jimi last summer. He was a guitar genius and a tortured soul. What a tough life the poor kid lived. So many geniuses are tortured souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one was it, Spinelli. I might like to read it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trooper has not commented today. I hope his head did not explode from all this nonsense from my twin and her consort. Talk about escallating things. Sometimes people just amaze me. But what do I know, I am just a cow.

    I would like to read that Jimi bio. If you have a link that would be great.


    Moo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chick and EBL, It's Room Full of Mirrors by Charles R. Cross. It is a very well researched and written bio.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.